Sunday, February 7, 2016

GT5 2008 Ferrari California

Today's car from my GT5 garage is a 2008 Ferrari California.


Pictured here uncharacteristically in Avio Met, it is parked at San Gimignano - Town Square.


The Ferrari California is Ferrari's first commercially available FR V8.



The rear end uses Ferrari's first multilink suspension.


The body was designed by Pininfarina.









Now, the Ferrari California is not on anybody's list of the best or best-looking Ferraris. 



I hope Ferrari finds a way to make sure those jalops never get their hand on a Ferrari because let's face it the only way they could do it is if Ferrari gave them one to review or test-drive or something. Hopefully none of that now and forever.


The rear end in particular gets the most hate, it seems. Me,  I don't find it ugly at all. Give me one and you can call me anything. Even to my face.

In fact, I would definitely prefer a Ferrari California out of the current line-up because it looks the most like a regular road car and could even be suitable for daily "everyday" driving.

Except the Ferrari California has now been replaced with the Ferrari California T


Here are more pictures of the butt of those jokes.
















Pininfarina.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop RedBubble