Sunday, January 24, 2016

GT6 2007 Light Car Company Rocket

In Pearl Orange, here is a 2007 Light Car Company Rocket.


This thing driven by an AI driver prevented me earlier from beating the British Lightweight so I bought it spending my hard-earned Cr. 100,000 on it and I hope it will do things for me as it is supposed to be very competitive.


 The 2007 Rocket is a racing car built by the Light Car Company in Essex.


 It was designed by one Gordon Murray.



This car is also on some lists of best GT6 cars.


Powered by a 4-cylinder motorcycle engine.







Unfortunately, the GT6 does its thing to orange here also -- turning it to yellow supposedly where light falls on it. I wish it didn't do that.


In 2007 it was apparently the fastest accelerating car in the world, supposedly also with agile handling and super-short braking distances.


"The ultimate sportscar designed by the genius Gordon Marray" (whoever).




















1 comment:

  1. Where can I get a 3D wireframe model of this car?

    ReplyDelete

Shop RedBubble