Friday, January 22, 2016

GT6 1972 Lotus Europa Special

A 1972 Lotus Europa Special.


Color is Block Gloss.


It is derived from the 1966 small sports car developed by Lotus using the main components of the Renault 16.


However, it was a disappointing car for me in the game, and the first one so far that has failed to complete the task I had in mind for it.


I wanted to use it to beat the British Lightweight Challenge in International B but after dumping lots of credits on upgrading everything performance-wise, it still failed to beat the last race as it couldn't catch the 2007 Light Car Company Rocket (which I will now have to buy, I think).




Anyway, continuing with more pictures.












And races... Madrid and Rome.













For some reason, I am not into British-built or designed cars at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop RedBubble