Wednesday, December 30, 2015

GT6 2004 Chrysler Crossfire

One of the first cars from My GT6 Garage featured on my carspotting blog was the 2004 Chrysler Crossfire.

More about the Chrysler Crossfire on my Spotted...Cars in Moscow blog - Chrysler Crossfire.

As far as GT6 goes, I also bought it because it is an FR car and I needed an FR car anyway to beat the FR challenge in the National B series. Which I did. 

Chrysler Crossfire location pictures


They come from a batch of my early GT6 pictures so not too good. Also, doesn't help that it is not a Premium car and that it is black. The GT6 camera apparently doesn't like pure black... in my experience anyway.





Chrysler Crossfire race pictures

The rear wing/spoiler thing is clearly deployed (even if it doesn't do anything).


No respectte for Corvette!


Chrysler Crossflyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop RedBubble