Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2000 Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version 2000

Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version 2000.

The first car I bought in my recent GT6 campaign spending my (not so) hard-earned Cr. 15,000 on it. 

Even won a couple races with it. But it is not the most obvious car to get if you want to win races.


Reason I bought it is because it is already on my car-spotting blog: Toyota bB


It was also one of my first uses of the GT6 photo camera, so the pictures are nothing special.


Also, it is a standard and not a premium car so you can't make nice closeups or peek into the salon, etc.



As you can see I am hoping to use the GT6 (and GT5 and even GT4) photo feature to illustrate some of the posts on my other automotive-related blogs, including my carspotting blog - Spotted...Cars in Moscow, sort of provide another set of pictures to accompany my real-life car spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop RedBubble